Thursday, August 11, 2005

Decluttering Is Good For The Soul

This morning after I pumped myself up
with loads of caffeine I found the
courage to finally start decluttering.

Oh!The buckets of sweat I produced by
this simple action even though, the air
conditioning was on. But you know what?
It was worth gold!

After a lenghty shower, I felt

So liberated!
So wonderful!
So joyful!
That I might do some more tomorrow.
This could be the beginning of a beautiful thing!
But not "a la Martha Stewart",
more "a la Marie".




Marie

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2005, Blogger Kim said...

Hi! I found my way here via blogexplosion. I'm a Canadian stuck in the USA and boy do I miss home. Anyway, just wanted to say that I know what you mean about decluttering. Actually, tomorrow morning I've made a promise to myself that I'm going into my daughter's room and the basement playroom and decluttering/trashing anything that is broken or has pieces missing. It's tough to declutter the kids' things :o) Your post has helped motivate me though so I think after a few mouthfuls of good coffee I'll be able to keep that promise I made...

 
At Thursday, August 18, 2005, Blogger maria said...

Bonjour Kim from Canada,

I'm so glad that I was able to
motivate you to decluttering.

After it's done, let me know.....

You'will feel that you lost 20 lbs.

Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home