Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Girl Can Dream, Can't She?

I have always wished that I could visit
Europe one day. Specially the balkan countries.

I heard from many visitors to Bulgaria that
the bulgarian people are so friendly that
sometimes they wish they could live there
at least part of the year and form stronger
relationships.


Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to buy
or rent a property there ?. Right now seems to be
the right time as prices are still lower than
the other European Union's countries. But they will
certainly go up after the country joins
the Union in 2007.

My family sure would love to live in Bulgaria
six months of the year. They could play golf,
enjoy being on the beach getting a
suntan, or if it is winter they would enjoy
sking on some of the best ski resorts in Europe.

May be my dream will come true and we will
be able to enjoy beautiful Bulgariaone day!

Marie

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 26, 2007, Blogger Steve Hayes said...

I enjoyed my visit to Bulgaria some years ago. Wish i could go back!

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude Bulgaria Rocks I am bulgarian! If you need something visit my blog and we can talk about stuff. You can get my info from my blog which is : http://allaboutrides.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home