Monday, October 29, 2007

Full Belly Project

I came across this video and I thought "what a great concept." Thanks to the innovator: Mr. Jock Brandis for the peanut sheller for African use.

It has already greatly improved the nutrition of African children and reduced the labor of women. The children will not suffer from hunger anymore because of this great innovation. My hope is that it spreads all over the countries where hunger is a huge problem.


I just love to read about "feel good stories" like this one.

Marie




2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love peanuts! ^_^
It's cool that somebody invented something to help others. You are such a heaven's gift Jock Brandis!

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007, Blogger maria said...

I say "Hurrah for Mr. Brandis".

Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home