Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Good Deed For Today

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also
full of the overcoming of it."
-Helen Keller-

Those words from Helen Keller resonate with me every day
when I do a few simple clicks for some charities.
It is such a simple thing to do, it only takes a few seconds
of my entire day and I get a wonderful feeling from it.

Try it. You might even get addicted to it like I am.


Literacy

Hunger Site


Breast Cancer

Children Health

Another thing that I like to do daily is whenever I need to use a search engine, I go to Good Search and do my searching there. Everytime I search, a charity of my choice gets $0.01 for each search.

For the time being, I am clicking to raise money for For Haiti With Love

Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home