Tuesday, July 31, 2007

You Might As Well Be Paid For Writing

Not very long ago, I signed up for payperpost .

Pay Per Post is a great place for a beginner to
write a few short articles and be paid for his efforts.

The site also rewards affiliates very generously for referring
new members. My last referral brought me an extra $7.50.
But, wait! It gets better.

Now, PPP is rewarding members who post their badge on their
site or blog, and for every new referral that one gets from this link,
one will receive a bonus of $15.00.

I say PPP is putting their money where their mouth is. Bravo for that!
One of the reason I like the site so much is that if you put in
some effort ,you are rewarded very well. It's also interesting to read
other writers articles. By doing this, it helps to improve my own writing.

Marie


1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 31, 2007, Blogger Angel The Alien said...

I love PayPerPost! I'm desperately trying to get my Google rank up so I can get better opportunities!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home