Sunday, July 13, 2008

A No Brainer For My Son

Are you able to delay gratification in order to get big rewards down the road? A No Brainer For My Son

I asked that question to my son and after looking at the math, it was a no brainer.
Like he said "I lived pretty well before the Iphone, I don't see why I should commit myself to pay an enormous amount of money over 3 years for the newest gadget. I much
rather invest that money instead and REALLY enjoy myself down the road."

And, one doesn't have to wait 45 years to get the rewards.
Any good saving plan right now will get you a pretty decent living in a few decades.

What are your thoughts on this topic?



Marie

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 13, 2008, Blogger Wendy said...

Interesting link and good food for thought. There is a huge divide between what we need and what we want Thank you for stopping by and for you nice comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home