Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Need More Happy News

Happy News

Just googled the expression "Happy News"
and found 50,200,000 links for that search.

Then I googled "Bad News" and found 70,800,000 for bad news
for that expression.

So, if my calculations are right we have a deficit of
good news of 20,600,000.

That's MILLIONS and MILLIONS of good news that we must
create to cover this deficit and make the world a happier place.

So, I am asking you, my readers ,to tell me about your good news and
spread joy all over the planet.

Let's share them with the world!
Let's make the world a happier place.

Marie


5 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 15, 2008, Blogger Voegtli said...

The happy news is that this morning I woke up to find myself still alive. And that makes me happy every morning. And as I intend (at the age of 65) to live another 30 years (at least) and I will do my utmost to reach this goal, I will be able (considering all the years at a straight 365 days) to have this happy feeling 10'950 times. And if 2'000 other people (what is that out of 6 billion) do the same, we will get 21'900'000 times this happy feeling.

And your hole is filled.

 
At Tuesday, July 15, 2008, Blogger maria said...

Peter,

I'm so happy that you escaped from Sudan in time.

Thanks for posting your happy news.

Marie

 
At Tuesday, July 15, 2008, Blogger Voegtli said...

Hello Marie,

I am still in Sudan, I only *escaped" from Darfur.

 
At Wednesday, July 16, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I got a good feeling yesterday when I was in WalMart. (imagine that) As I was leaving a little old lady in an almost inaudible voice said "excuse me". I almost didn't stop. But I did turn around and she asked me if I knew where the post office was. I told her that the bank branch in the store might be able to help her.For some reason I felt very good and happy that I took the time to speak to that elderly woman.

 
At Thursday, July 17, 2008, Blogger Harish P I said...

i get some or other happy news daily... yesterday i was called by a person to inform that second round of an interview is scheduled on next monday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home