Sunday, November 09, 2008

Do You Know That Your Dryer Can Cause A Fire ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNTcChFkBY&feature=player_embedded#!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 19, 2008, Blogger Jill said...

Yes, and I tried for years to get my kids to clean out the lint but they never seemed to get the message. I try to clean out the lint after a couple of loads. Thanks for the good reminder.

 
At Wednesday, November 26, 2008, Blogger Catch said...

Hi Maria
When I was in high school (many years ago) lol..our dryer caught fire and burned up some of my good blouses!!! We never did know why it caught fire as my Mom always cleaned it...but it taught us a lesson on being careful with the dryer! No more going to bed and leaving it run!

 
At Wednesday, November 26, 2008, Blogger LauraJ said...

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I clean out the vent most of the time and yes fire is scary! I'll be more on top of it from now on. So the next snow dumping we get will you come help me shovel?

 
At Wednesday, November 26, 2008, Anonymous Anna said...

Does this mean your dryer caught on fire? I hope not. You are correct and the only reason I know is because we lived on an Air Force base. They teach you about the connector hose too. You got to clean it at least once a year. I usually just replace ours. It's a hazzard if it's too long also. All those kinks can cause lint build-up. I sure hope you didn't have a fire!

 
At Sunday, December 14, 2008, Blogger jan said...

We learned this the hard way when our neighbor had this happen.

Thanks for the visit. Please come again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home