Friday, November 28, 2008

Give Free Rice To Hungry People

I just realized that I haven't visited Free Rice for a few weeks. What a shame!


Help end world hunger

I say what a shame because every time I play the word game over there and
get a right answer , the United Nations provide 20 grains of rice for the
hungry people of this world.

So I'm going to fix that right away and make a note in my Agenda to visit this
site every morning.

Maria

BREAKING NEWS: I just finished watching a short video about the Free Rice
program and it supermotivated me even more, now that I've seen the bags of
rice being distributed to hungry people.



3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 29, 2008, Blogger Reverend Loy said...

thanks for the link to free rice. I enjoyed testing my knowledge of vocabulary while helping people.

 
At Sunday, November 30, 2008, Blogger Me! said...

Sound like crap to me

 
At Friday, December 12, 2008, Blogger wayneb36301 said...

That reminds me, I need to get back over there and play again, Thanks

P.S.
Me! , what have you got to loose? Your additude? And you might learn something, I did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home