Saturday, February 28, 2009

Michelle Obama's Sexy Arms Inspiring Women


Now that Michelle Obama has shown the world how
beautiful and sexy arms can be, I've decided to take
a different approach in my daily exercise routine.

This is definitively an area that I've neglected
to the point of being a criminal offence.

I have started to make a Squidoo page on this subject. On it, I mentionned a few
websites where I can get help to teach me the proper way to
do the biceps and triceps exercise.

I hope I have the committment to really work hard at this, as
summer is approaching fast and I am NOT READY.

Maria



Photo Courtesy

3 Comments:

At Sunday, March 01, 2009, Blogger Mike Perry said...

Erm, better be a bit careful what I say but yes, can appreciate nice arms. I think I'll leave it at that - hope the Squidoo lens on the subject goes well.
Mike.

 
At Thursday, March 05, 2009, Blogger Mel said...

She does have great arms! I'm not familiar with Squidoo so I'll have to find out more about it from your blog. Thanks for coming by and encouraging me over at my place. Hope you had a great week.

 
At Friday, March 06, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I could use a little work too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home