Thursday, January 27, 2011

Delicious Soup Recipes For A Cold Night



Loaded "Baked Potato" Soup

What You Need

2 baking potatoes (1 lb./450 g)
1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL) 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
1 cup skim milk
3 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped, divided
3/4 cup Kraft Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese, divided
1 green onions, sliced, divided
1/4 cup light sour cream
Make It

PIERCE potatoes. Microwave on HIGH 5 min., turning over after 2-1/2 min. Mix broth and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Add potatoes. Microwave on HIGH 6 min., stirring after 3 min. Mash potatoes lightly.

RESERVE 2 Tbsp. each of the bacon and cheese, and 1 Tbsp. of the onions; stir remaining into soup.

SERVE topped with reserved ingredients and sour cream.

MORE SOUP RECIPES HERE

Picture + Recipe

8 Comments:

At Saturday, January 29, 2011, Blogger Diplo_Daddy said...

That sounds great. Especially on cold winter days.

 
At Monday, January 31, 2011, Blogger RoseWrites (aka sousababy) said...

Oh I have to try this one, even I can handle the steps. Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, February 02, 2011, Blogger Vivian said...

Looks like a great soup I'll have to try.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment to enter my giveaway. I couldn't reply directly to your comment cuz you're set for "no reply" and your e-mail is hidden. This is the only way to contact you.
Good luck in the drawing on Sunday.

 
At Wednesday, February 02, 2011, Blogger joan said...

That looks like a good recipie.. I must try it.. Thanks for sharing...

 
At Friday, February 04, 2011, Blogger Concerned American Citizen said...

That sounds delicious. Hi, I'm your new follower from Blog Frog.
Come by and visit me at http://seriousmrse.blogspot.com

 
At Wednesday, February 09, 2011, Blogger Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I'm a big believer that bacon makes anything taste better--just came across your site--very fun--thanks for posting the recipe! Janae

 
At Saturday, February 26, 2011, Blogger Renita Verner said...

Loaded Baked Potato is my favorite!Yummy recipe!

 
At Wednesday, March 02, 2011, Blogger Mary Lou's Studios said...

This looks beautiful, I love roasted red pepper! Either one would help keep me warm on a cold day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home