Monday, January 16, 2006

A Few Good Lines

Thinking is the hardest work there is,
which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.
Henry Ford



The man who claims to be the boss in his own home
will lie about other things as well.

Source: (Amish)

Nothing is so admirable in politics as a short memory.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Remember, today is
the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
- Dale Carnegie -

The greatest discovery of my generation
is that a human being can alter his life
by altering his attitudes of mind.
-William James-

Those are the quotes that had me pondering
this morning.

Marie

6 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks for the visit...about the curling toes.It means may you never
have the ultimate sexual experience.
Nice Blog you have here.

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

My definition hits the mark...
because everyone grows old eventually.

 
At Tuesday, January 17, 2006, Blogger Tonya said...

This was my first time to your site. I read several of your posts and enjoyed them.

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006, Blogger smbwallace said...

Great quotes Maria!

My younger daughter is named Maria. I got the idea from the Brooks and Dunn song "My Maria" and my mom's middle name is Maria, but everyone sings the West Side Story song to her. I guess you get that a lot, too.

I'll be back to visit your blog.

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006, Blogger maria said...

Oh yes I get a lot of
"Oh Marie! Oh Marie! and also
"Maria, Maria, I just met a girl
named Maria......"

We once had a painter at our house
for repainting most of the rooms,
and everyday he was singing all
the songs he could come up with
that included "Marie or Maria".

I must say I enjoyed it.

Marie

 
At Tuesday, January 24, 2006, Blogger Happybutterfly said...

Inspiring quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home